Monday 10 March 2014

Kellogg's Combats Calcium Deficiency....

So if your like most people I know, your a pretty big fan of cheese right?! Yea, me too! I mean it taste's great, it's good for you and let's face it, who needs the psychological tension and acute anxiety caused as a result of knowing your more than likely walking around with a mild calcium deficiency?! That's the type of thing you want to avoid at all costs!!  
And I'm also guessing, like myself, your probable a pretty big fan of weasels, I mean who isn't?! They like totally make the best pet! Their clean, their polite and they never leave the back door open after themselves. So taking these factors into consideration, it would seem, Kellogg's has combined the awesome powers of cheese and weasel into a brand new cereal.... 


Cheese Weasels!!

Kellogg's
Kellogg

I haven't tried them yet, but they look bangin!  I'll be getting me a box as soon as their in the shops!!

No comments:

Post a Comment